MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) To celebrate ‘National Bagel Day’, the Dunkin’ location on Springhill Ave. in Mobile will give away 100 bagels on Jan. 15.
The restaurant best known for their donuts and coffee will offer the free plain bagel to the first 100 customers. Dunkin’ of Mobile is using the celebration of carbs to tout a variety of bagels on their menu, including cinnamon raisin, everything, multigrain, plain and sesame seed.
- Pensacola man charged with taking part in Capitol riot
- A Powerful Conversation with Power Ranger, Jason David Frank
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- “Amazing little town.” Film shot in Fairhope debuts Friday, city gets Hollywood shout-on on national TV
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book