PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Another drive-in concert is coming to the Pensacola Interstate Fair. A previously recorded Metallica concert will air August 29th. Tickets go on sale this Friday. It’ll cost $115 per car and six people are allowed in one car.
You can purchase tickets here.
- Traffic Alert: Crash involving overturned vehicle blocking all westbound lanes on I-10 Bayway
- Mobile Fire-Rescue puts out fire at home on Navco Road
- Jimmy Buffett inducted into the Mississippi Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Zendaya becomes youngest lead drama actress to win Emmy