(WKRG) — The delivery company DoorDash just sponsored its first NASCAR driver, and it’s Mobile native Bubba Wallace!
DoorDash shared this video of a driver delivering a toy car to NASCAR’S only Black full-time driver. The deal is the second big sponsorship Wallace picked up this week, after signing with Columbia Sportswear.
In recent weeks, he also inked deals with Beats by Dre and Cash App.
- Traffic Alert: Crash involving overturned vehicle blocking all westbound lanes on I-10 Bayway
- Mobile Fire-Rescue puts out fire at home on Navco Road
- Jimmy Buffett inducted into the Mississippi Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Zendaya becomes youngest lead drama actress to win Emmy