(WKRG) — Domino’s locations across the Mobile and Pensacola area plan to hire 250 new team members. The open positions include delivery drivers, customer service, assistant managers, and managers.
Across the country, Domino’s locations are providing contactless delivery options. You can apply online here.
- CDC recommending Americans cover their faces with non-medical masks
- Navy captain removed after sounding alarm about coronavirus outbreak
- ADPH: Mobile County surpasses 100 COVID-19 cases
- Health care workers call supply shortage ‘a crisis’
- Walmart to limit stores to 20 percent capacity starting Saturday