NEW YORK (AP) – Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg is launching a new impeachment-focused television ad calling on the Senate to remove President Donald Trump from office. The ad will run in 27 states, including several with vulnerable Republican senators and a handful that vote on March 3, known as Super Tuesday. Bloomberg is skipping the early voting states and focusing his efforts on a strong showing in the delegate-rich states that come next. He’s already spent more than $200 million of his own money on his campaign, by hiring staff and running television ads in several dozen states.
- Zero tolerance enforced for Gulf Shores this Fourth of July Weekend
- Quad’s Minneapolis ad agency stages ‘Black Lives Matter’ walkout
- UPDATE: 4 injured in shooting at Riverchase Galleria
- Man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder
- Mass elephant deaths in south Africa puzzles researchers