NEW YORK (AP) – Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg is launching a new impeachment-focused television ad calling on the Senate to remove President Donald Trump from office. The ad will run in 27 states, including several with vulnerable Republican senators and a handful that vote on March 3, known as Super Tuesday. Bloomberg is skipping the early voting states and focusing his efforts on a strong showing in the delegate-rich states that come next. He’s already spent more than $200 million of his own money on his campaign, by hiring staff and running television ads in several dozen states.
- Water shut off for some Fairhope residents while repairs are being made
- Labor union unveils $150M campaign to help defeat Trump
- Kids shine as Broadway’s ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ goes big
- Cold Mornings, Cool Days, and Plenty of Sun
- Australian universities offer aid to stranded Chinese students