CITRONELLE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile County Commissioner, Merceria Ludgood joined with officials from the City of Citronelle at the grand re-opening of Davis Park as it has been closed for improvements.
Mayor Jason Stringer of Citronelle describes the newly renovated park as “the crown jewel of the community.”
The existing baseball field was reconstructed, the concession stand received modifications, three new pavilions with concrete pads were installed as well as playground surfacing.
While celebrating the grand reopening of Davis Park, Ludgood was also presented with a plaque.
- Serious crash takes out power pole in Prichard
- Investing during a pandemic economy
- UPDATE: Person shot, killed at Avalon Apartments
- 3 arrested in murder of beloved Texas ice cream man
- Isaias makes landfall as a hurricane in southern North Carolina