DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – The recycling program in Daphne is still a big topic moving forward.
The Daphne City Council has called for a public hearing that will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 21, at 6:30 p.m. Three options will be discussed during the meeting. Topics to be discussed will include limiting services, increasing fees and/or changing the items accepted.
Next week’s meeting will be held at Daphne City Hall located at 1705 Main St.
In December, a fire destroyed the recycling center. You can watch the full story here.
- Orange Beach mayor upset visitors can get vaccines before residents
- Arts and Crafts Fest set to make 2021 comeback, with COVID modifications
- Man facing 13 counts of child pornography in Escambia County, Fla.
- Mobile Police remain on alert following Inauguration
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate