DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – The recycling program in Daphne is still a big topic moving forward.
The Daphne City Council has called for a public hearing that will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 21, at 6:30 p.m. Three options will be discussed during the meeting. Topics to be discussed will include limiting services, increasing fees and/or changing the items accepted.
Next week’s meeting will be held at Daphne City Hall located at 1705 Main St.
In December, a fire destroyed the recycling center. You can watch the full story here.
- Pre-orders now being taken for Blue Angels specialty license plates
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting
- Slumping Saints express urgency to clean up their act
- Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- DHS releases ‘useless’ environmental plan for border wall segments already built, critics say