DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – The recycling program in Daphne is still a big topic moving forward.
The Daphne City Council has called for a public hearing that will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 21, at 6:30 p.m. Three options will be discussed during the meeting. Topics to be discussed will include limiting services, increasing fees and/or changing the items accepted.
Next week’s meeting will be held at Daphne City Hall located at 1705 Main St.
In December, a fire destroyed the recycling center. You can watch the full story here.
- 40-percent of Democrats undecided in congressional race
- EMS employee arrested, accused of breaking into Grove Hill home while woman slept
- Pensacola Beach toll booth no longer accepting cash starting this spring
- Tuberville campaign says poll shows him leading Republican Senate race
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23