DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – A new poll released by MoneyGeek.com puts Daphne in the number 2 spot as one of the safest cities in Alabama.
“Our analysis found that across Alabama, cities with a population larger than 25,000 saw the overall crime rate drop 3.1% between 2014 and 2018 driven by lower property crime rates,” Doug Milnes with MoneyGeek says.
Among the other cities ranking in the top 5 poll include Vestavia Hills, Alabaster, Auburn and Athens.
You can view the full report here.
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- House catches fire after lightning strike in Milton
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- Judge dismisses lawsuit challenging Alabama face covering requirement
- Whale shark encounter captured on video in Destin