DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – A new poll released by MoneyGeek.com puts Daphne in the number 2 spot as one of the safest cities in Alabama.
“Our analysis found that across Alabama, cities with a population larger than 25,000 saw the overall crime rate drop 3.1% between 2014 and 2018 driven by lower property crime rates,” Doug Milnes with MoneyGeek says.
Among the other cities ranking in the top 5 poll include Vestavia Hills, Alabaster, Auburn and Athens.
You can view the full report here.
- Suspect caught on camera trying to break into cars near Mullet Point
- House Democrats, White House lay out arguments before trial
- Washington County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Police: 14-year-old girl uses Snapchat to escape her kidnappers
- 50-yard-line mass baptism prompts complaint in Alabama town