DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – A public hearing will be held tonight at Daphne City Hall to discuss garbage and recycling services. We’re told the city is looking at other options when it comes to these services.
The hearing will be held during the city council meeting tonight at 6:30 p.m. Residents are invited to attend in order to discuss any changes they feel may be necessary.
- USC offering free tuition to families making under $80,000
- Tennessee faces tough test vs No. 13 Auburn
- New Cuban-style restaurant opens in downtown Mobile
- To show impact of bullying, mom shares video of son, 9, saying he wants to die
- Escambia County deputies search for car burglary suspects in the woods