DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – A public hearing will be held tonight at Daphne City Hall to discuss garbage and recycling services. We’re told the city is looking at other options when it comes to these services.
The hearing will be held during the city council meeting tonight at 6:30 p.m. Residents are invited to attend in order to discuss any changes they feel may be necessary.
- Gov. Desantis tours Pensacola and talks gas shortage, power restoration and Three Mile Bridge damage
- Satsuma residents compare damage on Bayou Avenue to Hurricane Katrina
- Lots of cleanup as floodwaters begin to recede along Styx, Fish rivers
- Sen. Broxson: Repairs to Three Mile Bridge could take up to 60 days
- Food distribution sites in Pensacola area