ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — Current conditions from Hurricane Sally is preventing Orange Beach police from responding to calls. They shared the news in a tweet.
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’
- Sonic adds Halloween-inspired drinks to its menu
- Brain-eating amoeba detected in Lake Jackson water supply, residents should not use tap