DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – A Walmart customer says she got a surprise Saturday when shopping at the Daphne store. She tells News 5 she found a razor blade inside of a pair of shoes she was looking to purchase.
The customer says when she reached down she didn’t notice the razor blade at first, but she is glad she saw it in time before she was cut.
She says she notified a store employee who then notified a manager on duty. She says she did not file a police report over the weekend because she wasn’t injured.
We checked with Daphne Police to find out if they’ve had any similar incidents reported and they say this is the first they’ve heard of something like this.
News 5 has reached out to Walmart for comment.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Hillary Clinton responds to ‘would you shut up, man’ moment at presidential debate
- Cooler morning ahead with plenty of sunshine, Watching system in the tropics
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’