DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – Daphne Utilities are reporting a water main break at Country Club Drive and Fairway Drive on the Eastern Shore.
They expect water pressure to be low while crews work to repair the line.
- Saraland City Schools release 2020-21 academic plan
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms contracts COVID-19
- All Florida school districts must reopen campuses next month, Dept. of Education says
- Some employees worried businesses aren’t doing enough to curb spread of COVID-19