WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)–Congressman John Lewis’s casket was placed outside on the U.S. Capitol East Front steps, where members of the public could pay their respects to the civil rights icon without entering the building. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, members of the public must stay outside, wear masks and maintain distance. The viewing will continue on Tuesday.
- The current State Health Order ends this week. Here’s where Alabama stands in the fight against COVID-19
- Country music icon Dolly Parton turns 75
- WATCH: Denver woman confronts porch pirate caught in the act
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Nestlé recalls 762,000 pounds of pepperoni Hot Pockets