BERLIN (AP) – Johns Hopkins University says the total number of confirmed cases of the new coronavirus worldwide has surpassed 200,000. The Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering’s online tally showed 201,436 cumulative cases by 11:13 GMT (6:13 a.m. EST) on Tuesday, with 82,032 listed as recovered. It also recorded 8,006 deaths. The countries with the most confirmed cases were China, Italy, Iran, Spain and Germany. The countries with the most confirmed deaths were China, Italy, Iran, Spain and France.
- Mobile’s 4th annual Rubber Ducky Regatta raises more than $20,000 for local Ronald McDonald Charities
- Alabama woman arrested for using cocaine, other drugs while pregnant
- PPD’s newest K9 is named to honor the fallen
- Florida man accused of punching McDonald’s customer, threatening manager with cleaver
- Connecticut couple accused of forcing child to sleep in closet, kneel on tacks, drink hot sauce