FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — Members of the Coast Guard and the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office are searching for two missing teenagers who were last seen on paddle boards near Fort Walton Beach. The teenagers were supposed to return at 5 pm.
The couple were last seen wearing blue and gray life jackets near Pelican Island Condos.
Involved in the search are:
- Coast Guard Station Destin 45-foot Response Boat-Medium boatcrew
- Aviation Training Center Mobile aircrew
- Coast Guard Cutter Albacore crew
- Okaloosa County Sheriffs Office all-terrain vehicle
Anyone with information regarding this case is requested to contact the Coast Guard Sector Mobile command center at 251-441-5976.
- Zeta makes first landfall in Mexico
- Drew Brees shares voting experience
- Sean Payton sounds off on Saints’ defensive troubles
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for