Coronavirus rates along the Gulf Coast are the highest in Conecuh, Clarke, and Escambia (FL) counties. More than 3 percent of residents in those counties have tested positive for COVID-19, according to figures Tuesday from state health departments.
Greene County, Okaloosa County, Baldwin County, and Jackson County (MS) have the lowest rates, with less than 2 percent of their populations having tested positive for COVID-19.
|COUNTY||POPULATION||COVID-19 CASES||COVID-19 RATE|
- Body found in trunk of burning car near Florida golf course, police say
- Lillian, Alabama still reeling from Sally’s force
- ‘Giant rat’ found in drain under Mexico City
- West Coast wildfire smoke has crossed the Atlantic, now reaches Finland
- Suspect in Pensacola officer-involved shooting identified