PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — Sirens ringing and car horns honking to celebrate Miss Josephine Dortch’s 98th birthday today!
Even during the pandemic, family, friends, and the community made her day special. With a parade past her house sending love, she smiled and waved from her window. People even dropped off gifts for the birthday girl. Chief Walter Knight presented Dortch with the key to the City of Prichard.
Dortch is a mother of 15 and has 99 grandchildren.
- Escambia County, Fla., deputies fatally shoot man wanted on multiple felony charges
- Fort Benning soldier charged with reckless murder after girlfriend’s five-year-old run over
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Man caught on camera pistol whipping someone turns himself into police
- Second stimulus checks: New bipartisan effort to pass COVID relief