GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — City leaders in Gulf Shores continue to examine the damage after Hurricane Sally made landfall this morning. The city’s curfew has been extended until further notice. Multiple streets are blocked with trees and debris. Officials say unless you are having an emergency to stay home and off the roads.
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- 2-alarm Fire fire at Yester Oaks apartments in Mobile
- How people feel about Baldwin’s beaches staying closed
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump