FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – The City of Fairhope has reopened City Hall and the Fairhope Public Utilities building to the public.
Employees are still required to wear masks when working with other employees and while moving throughout city buildings.
Visitors are also asked to wear a mask.
- Postponed by pandemic: Only 27% of Americans have taken a vacation during COVID-19
- Scattered storms likely for the rest of the week, Drier pattern next week
- Marty Stuart, Hank Williams Jr., Dean Dillon to be inducted into Country Music Hall of Fame
- $500 million expansion at the AM/NS Calvert Mill
- Tropical Depression Eleven slow to organize, Expected to become Josephine