FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Council members met Tuesday afternoon to discuss whether or not a curfew would benefit residents in Fairhope.
Council members met remotely at 4:30 p.m. News 5 has just learned the curfew was not approved.
- Fundraiser set up for 22-year-old father who died after going missing in the water near Perdido Pass
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case