FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Council members met Tuesday afternoon to discuss whether or not a curfew would benefit residents in Fairhope.
Council members met remotely at 4:30 p.m. News 5 has just learned the curfew was not approved.
- ‘We’re having a road baby’: Tennessee woman gives birth on side of interstate
- Daredevil Alex Harvill dies while attempting world-record motorcycle jump
- Portland officers resign en masse from squad tasked with protest response
- Tropical storm warning for Gulf Coast: List of canceled/postponed events
- At least 1 dead, 12 hurt in series of drive-by shootings in Arizona