CHICKASAW, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Chickasaw has canceled its upcoming Christmas parade. It was a unanimous decision from the city’s leaders due to the coronavirus pandemic. The Christmas Market will continue but will be held outside. It’s set for December 5th at Dodson Park from 9am to 3pm.
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- 3 family members who share birthday are celebrating apart this year during pandemic
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration