CITRONELLE, Ala. (WKRG) – Citronelle Police are warning residents to stay alert and to not give out personal information over the phone.
Police say a scammer is using their phone number asking residents who answer to make a payment for a warrant. Officials remind residents that they will never ask you to make a payment over the phone.
They ask you to immediately hang up and report the call.
- BIKER DAD: First biker turns himself in for Florida road rage attack caught on camera
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- BIKER DAD: Florida man accused of drunk motorcycle crash into cop car
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website