CITRONELLE, Ala. (WKRG) – Citronelle Police are warning residents to stay alert and to not give out personal information over the phone.
Police say a scammer is using their phone number asking residents who answer to make a payment for a warrant. Officials remind residents that they will never ask you to make a payment over the phone.
They ask you to immediately hang up and report the call.
- Colony of wild monkeys living among human population in South Florida city
- Spooky show carries on at Pennsylvania home’s annual Halloween lights show
- Villagers re-elect mayor despite his death from COVID-19
- National Coffee Day: Freebies and deals from Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks and more
- Candy factory giveaway: Willy Wonka-like ‘golden ticket’ search begins this week