(WKRG) — A demonstration to raise awareness about child trafficking in Baldwin County this afternoon.
The event is called Rise up for Children and is put on by national organization Operation Underground Railroad.
There are events all across the country today, which is “World Day Against Trafficking.”
Fairhope police tell us a local organizer called them this week to give officers a heads up they would be in town and just plan a peaceful march around downtown Fairhope.
- Sen. Doug Jones responds to President Trump’s executive orders
- South Alabama’s quarterbacks grateful for chance to compete this fall
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Back to School giveaway honoring coach “Mack” McCall
- MFRD say 4-year-old boy found unconscious in pool