(WKRG) — A demonstration to raise awareness about child trafficking in Baldwin County this afternoon.
The event is called Rise up for Children and is put on by national organization Operation Underground Railroad.
There are events all across the country today, which is “World Day Against Trafficking.”
Fairhope police tell us a local organizer called them this week to give officers a heads up they would be in town and just plan a peaceful march around downtown Fairhope.
- Madison County man finds drugs in car bought from government auction in Tennessee
- RIP: Mars digger bites the dust after 2 years on red planet
- Dr. Maya Angelou honored with a Barbie doll
- Fake US leg band earns pigeon a reprieve from Australian death sentence
- Lawmakers seek to award officer Eugene Goodman with Congressional Gold Medal for Capitol riots heroism