CHICKASAW, Ala. (WKRG) — Because of the high number of COVID-19 cases in Chickasaw Elementary Kindergarten, Chickasaw City Schools said Thursday it will be shutting down the Kindergarten hall Friday through next week for deep cleaning.
The school system posted on Facebook that students can return after the Christmas holidays. Instructional packets for students are available for pick up on Monday.
- Dozens attend rally for Mobile murder victim
- Here are the winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot worth $640 million
- Murder investigation underway after man found shot dead behind Alabama church
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event
- Cold tonight, warm and dry trend ahead