DELAND, Fla. (AP) – Authorities in Florida say 10 cars were shot at while driving along Interstate 4 and Interstate 95. News outlets quote the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office as saying the damage appears to been caused by a BB or pellet gun. No injuries were reported. The sheriff’s office says the vehicles hit in the Wednesday shooting were near Deltona, DeLand and Daytona Beach. It says witness accounts of the suspect vehicle vary. An investigation is ongoing.
- Gulf Coast beaches to reopen Friday after Hurricane Sally’s destruction
- Escambia County School District tackles tough issues through uncertainty
- Inclusive emojis: Transgender flag, male bride among new icons expected in the next iPhone operating system
- Organization seeks to help displaced tenants in Baldwin County following hurricane
- UA cancels spring break to ‘mitigate’ potential COVID-19 spread, winter break extended