MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Three months after the Carnival Fantasy failed a health inspection, the ship has passed its latest inspection.
The ship scored a 77 this summer, the lowest score in the ship’s history. The CDC defines any score lower than an 85 as failing.
The Fantasy scored a 99 on its October 5 inspection. Carnival had asked for a re-inspection after the ship failed its annual inspection in July.
The large majority of the Fantasy’s violations were for food storage and preparation. Other violations included brown water coming from showerheads and the main pool being dirty.
- Early morning fire at Pinecrest Mobile Home Park
- Mommy Minute: How to encourage kids to wear a face mask
- Illinois police chief who took a bullet for President Reagan retires after nearly 50 years
- WATCH: Jeff Sessions holds news conference after touring Space & Rocket Center
- Source: Daphne Five Guys employees refuse to serve police