MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A car was struck by a train in the Summerville area Sunday afternoon.
It happened at about 3 p.m. on Jessie Street at Gold Avenue. Mobile Fire-Rescue says the man was uninjured.
An officer at the scene said the train struck the back of the car and spun the car around.
- Baldwin County home destroyed after generator catches fire
- Free tarps available Friday for Thomasville residents
- Judge Judy to move her gavel to streaming service IMDb TV
- Playing through! Nearly 10-foot-long alligator strolls across Florida golf course
- Colorado man denied lottery winnings after missing deadline by 3 days