DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Sunday, a group in Baldwin County will hold a vigil for people who have died in police custody or during police interaction in the county.
The candlelight vigil will take place at the Daphne Public Library at 6:30 p.m. In attendance will be families who say they are looking for justice in regards to the deaths. Fask masks are encouraged. The event will last until sunset.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Woman killed in Friday night crash in Escambia County, Florida
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round