DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Sunday, a group in Baldwin County will hold a vigil for people who have died in police custody or during police interaction in the county.
The candlelight vigil will take place at the Daphne Public Library at 6:30 p.m. In attendance will be families who say they are looking for justice in regards to the deaths. Fask masks are encouraged. The event will last until sunset.
- Lightning bolt damages Florida patrol vehicle with deputy inside
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames President Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Sturgis residents rent homes to rally-goers
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends
- ‘Edward Scissorhands’ home in Lutz up for sale