Burning mattress sparks early morning fire in Mobile

Top Stories

MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Crews with Mobile Fire-Rescue responded to an early morning fire on Seminole Street. The initial call was made around 3 a.m. Crews on scene say a mattress caught fire. Everyone made it out of the home safely.

LATEST STORIES

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Videos

More Video

More Local News

Trending Stories