BREWTON, Ala. (WKRG) — A car crash has claimed the life of a Brewton man. Alabama State Law Enforcement troopers say 31-year-old Rodney Colvin was killed Monday afternoon when his 2002 Chevrolet Camaro left the road and struck a tree. Colvin was not wearing a seatbelt and was pronounced dead at the scene. This happened just before 1 p.m. on U.S. 31. Troopers will continue their investigation.
- Project Inspire: Combating Gun Violence with Dr. Ashley Williams-Hogue, M.D.
- Rally Pensacola and local venders work to end childhood cancer
- Steven Lorenzo wants death sentence for allegedly torturing, murdering men in 2003
- Warrants issued for Alabama residents after Florida cattle gate theft, HCSO
- Snowden swears allegiance to Russia, receives passport: lawyer