BREWTON, Ala. (WKRG) — A car crash has claimed the life of a Brewton man. Alabama State Law Enforcement troopers say 31-year-old Rodney Colvin was killed Monday afternoon when his 2002 Chevrolet Camaro left the road and struck a tree. Colvin was not wearing a seatbelt and was pronounced dead at the scene. This happened just before 1 p.m. on U.S. 31. Troopers will continue their investigation.
- Jimmy Green Junior Tour wraps up successful summer season
- Latest negotiating session on coronavirus relief bill wraps in Washington
- Mississippi governor Tate Reeves issues statewide mask order, begins today
- Bertie County storm survivor recounts tornado
- Nick and Terry Saban donate to save Space Camp in Huntsville