ENSLEY, Fla. (WKRG) — A homicide investigation is underway in Ensley after a man found his roommate dead inside their home. According to the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office, the victim had been shot. It happened at a home near Brookmeadow and Winodee. It’s not clear when the shooting took place.
- Mobile museums start reopening Tuesday
- President Trump, Sessions engage in heated Twitter war
- Biloxi police arrest man wanted for second-degree murder
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Josiah Harry
- The Latest in Sen. Jeff Sessions, Tommy Tuberville US Senate race