UPDATE: (5:45 a.m.) — According to the Escambia County Fire Department, the fire was contained to a storage unit that was not connected to the business. The call initially came in around two this morning and the fire was put out several hours ago. The scene is no longer active.
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Crews from several agencies are reporting to a fire in Pensacola. The fire has been reported at the Perdido Seafood Market. Right now, we aren’t sure how big the fire is or if it is contained.
- USC offering free tuition to families making under $80,000
- Tennessee faces tough test vs No. 13 Auburn
- New Cuban-style restaurant opens in downtown Mobile
- To show impact of bullying, mom shares video of son, 9, saying he wants to die
- Escambia County deputies search for car burglary suspects in the woods