UPDATE (1:22 PM) — The pilot of the aircraft confirmed the emergency landing was due to a small mechanical issue. Thankfully, no one was injured.
(WKRG) — An aircraft was forced to make an emergency landing near Munson Highway in a field, according to Brandy Yates with Santa Rosa County.
Developments are still in the works. Updates will be provided when more information is received.
- Zeta: North beach floods in Fairhope, waves crash over barrier near pier
- Zeta: Storm surge and flooding in Gulf Shores
- MHP Biloxi: Pascagoula River bridge closed due to overturned semi-truck
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- Khloe Kardashian tested positive for coronavirus