PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A body was discovered at Navy Point Monday morning, but no foul play was involved.
A man in his 60s with a history of medical issues was out for a morning walk when he collapsed and died.
The incident happened in a park off of Navy Point near Bayou Grande and Baublits Drive.
- The Latest: Klopp welcomes ‘massive lift’ for reunited squad
- Bobby Joe Morrow, 3-time winner in 1956 Olympics, dies at 84
- Trump postpones G7 meeting, seeks expansion of members
- Locals take back tourist-free Waikiki during pandemic
- False claim targets wife of officer charged in Floyd’s death