PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A judge set Michael Patrick Nealey’s bond at $1,500,000 today in court.
Nealey is charged with homicide without premeditation in the death of his boss, Mannford Police Chief Lucky Miller. His next court date is an arraignment on Dec. 5 at 8:30 a.m. Nealey cannot afford a lawyer.
- Pastor at Foley Parish tests positive for COVID-19
- “Frozen” Koala sisters meet for the first time
- What do know if you want to tour the Louvre in Paris
- Tech to help keep employees safer during the pandemic
- Spanish Fort priest tests positive for COVID-19