MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County District Attorney’s Office tweeted on Tuesday saying the bond for Jeremiah Cecil Clinton Johnson II has been revoked. Johnson is accused of shoplifting at the Bel-Air Mall on December 23.
The post says Johnson struggled with loss prevention officers as his gun fired. The district attorney’s tweet said Johnson was on bond at the time of the incident for two different robbery charges as well as domestic violence. The district attorney said Johnson’s new charges include theft, resisting arrest, and eluding police.
- ALEA dispels rumors of border closures, checkpoints in Alabama
- Pensacola mask sewers work together, donate more than 7,000 masks
- ‘Dames That Care’ Women’s Motorcycle Club delivers coronavirus PPE to first responders
- Escambia County, Fla., marks 3rd COVID-19 death, cases rise to 182
- Alabama veterans home resident tests positive for COVID-19