(WKRG) — A boat fell 40 feet from the Dog River bridge onto the road below.
On the way down it took out some power lines and caused a mess on the road. The boat was badly damaged and the catch of the day was thrown across the road.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
We would like to thank WKRG news five viewer Donald Brinkman for sending in the photos.
- Democrats push Congress to act on COVID relief bill
- Teens charged with arson after starting fire in Niceville High School bathroom
- Lawmakers push back as Trump threatens to veto defense bill
- Spanish Fort cancels Christmas parade
- MAWSS issues boil water advisory for area near McVay Drive and Dog River