(WKRG) — A boat fell 40 feet from the Dog River bridge onto the road below.
On the way down it took out some power lines and caused a mess on the road. The boat was badly damaged and the catch of the day was thrown across the road.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
We would like to thank WKRG news five viewer Donald Brinkman for sending in the photos.
- Mobile Police asking for public’s help in finding 16-year-old Jaiven Evans
- Petition started to erect a Hank Aaron statue in downtown Mobile in the former Admiral Semmes statue location
- OBHS principal on paid administrative leave
- Lifelong friends remember Hank Aaron in Toulminville
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales