(WKRG) — A boat fell 40 feet from the Dog River bridge onto the road below.
On the way down it took out some power lines and caused a mess on the road. The boat was badly damaged and the catch of the day was thrown across the road.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
We would like to thank WKRG news five viewer Donald Brinkman for sending in the photos.
- Countless makeshift ladders encountered during daily border-wall sweeps, agents say
- ‘Bike Pensacola’ relieved to see changes coming to Pace Boulevard
- FWC officer, friends save turtle off Florida Keys
- Child tax credits: IRS unveils tool to check eligibility, manage monthly payments
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus announces cancer diagnosis: ‘It sucks and I’m scared’