MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Milk & Cookies is a classic combination, so is ice cream and the month of July. Happy National Ice Cream Month!
Blue Bell says the fan favorite Milk & Cookies flavor is back on store shelves this month.
Mile and Cookies is a delicious vanilla ice cream combined with chocolate chip cookies.
“We are excited to bring Milk & Cookies back this year, and during National Ice Cream Month. The flavor has not been available in stores for several years. Returning flavors are as exciting as a new flavor because so many of our fans contact us every day with requests asking to bring back their favorite.”Jimmy Lawhorn, Blue Bell vice president, sales and marketing
Milk & Cookies Ice Cream is now available in the half gallon and pint sizes, but only for a
It was in 1984 when President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream
Month and the third Sunday of the month as National Ice Cream Day.
- ‘I didn’t know if we were going to make it:’ East Brewton residents recall braving the EF2 tornado from Claudette
- ALEA: 10 dead, including nine children, in I-65 crash near Greenville; youngest victim 9 months old
- East Brewton tornado confirmed EF-2 with peak winds of 127 mph
- Pilot’s father flies with him for the first time
- Tropical moisture keeps rain in the forecast to start the week