PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) – Flight tests for the U.S. Navy Blue Angels’ new C-130 are happening this week in England.
The new plane will become the fleet’s new Fat Albert. Maintenance tests are being conducted prior to the flight back to the United States.
It was last year when the former Fat Albert was retired after serving the U.S Navy Blue Angels for 17 years.
- Tropical Storm Wilfred Forms in the Eastern Atlantic
- Baldwin County Coroner: 2 confirmed dead after Hurricane Sally
- Newsfeed Now: Western wildfires rage on; Missouri soldier surprises his kids
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus
- Louisiana man who was wrongfully incarcerated becomes ‘America’s Got Talent’ finalist