BAYOU LA BATRE, Ala. (WKRG) — A blood drive is happening this Saturday, Oct. 10, in honor of Kaylee Carmichael, an Alma Bryant student who was critically injured in a car accident on Aug. 29.
The blood drive is from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Christ in Us Ministries at 14021 S. Wintzell Ave. in Bayou La Batre. LifeSouth and Alma Bryant FCCLA are sponsoring the blood drive.
According to the event flyer, for every donation made, LifeSouth will make a donation to Kaylee Carmichael. Carmichael is still hospitalized in critical care.
- NASA discovers water on the sunlit surface of Moon
- One injured, one dead in Mobile County crash
- Pet of the Week: Cute little Buddy
- The Great Wild Goose Chase of 2020 comes to an end
- Blue Wahoos Stadium press box dedicated to John Appleyard