The website describes the gloved gown as evoking “the golden era of Hollywood” with a “head-turning red hue.” The double-satin bolero will set you back $740 and is available with free shipping.
Nordstrom shoppers were quick to weigh-in on the bizarre frock. One reviewer wrote “I fretted on what to wear for my annual fall soiree as our highland cow was due to give birth at any moment.”
Another wrote “I bought this for the designated dishwasher of our dirty Thanksgiving dinner dishes this year.”
A third reviewer wrote “If I had to sum up this year in an outfit, it would be this!”
According the gown’s description on the website, the gloves are made of lamb-skin leather, while the dress is made of 100% silk.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police