(CNN) – The ice cream makers at Ben and Jerry’s have teamed up with Netflix to create a new flavor. It’s called “Netflix and Chilll’d.”
It has a peanut butter ice cream base and included pretzels and fudge brownie pieces.
There’s a non-dairy option too.
You can go to Ben and Jerry’s website to learn about participating stores and when you can try the new flavor for yourself.
- Newsfeed Now: Officer saves 2-year-old boy; WWII canteen returned to family
- President Trump says coronavirus affects ‘virtually nobody’ below the age of 18
- Romney OKs voting on court nominee, all but assures approval
- What can Democrats do in response to Trump’s Supreme Court pick? These three scenarios are getting attention
- CDC warns Americans to ‘avoid’ trick-or-treating for Halloween