BAYOU LA BATRE, Ala. (WKRG) — Chief Clifton Adams announces retirement after dedicating 26 1/2 years of service to the Bayou La Batre Police Department.
His retirement will be effective November 1st.
Chief Adams’ retirement plans include spending more time with his family and traveling.
The Bayou La Batre Police Department wishes him the best and congratulates him for his hard work and dedication to the force.
- Chilly Start, lovely Saturday Ahead
- Pinson Valley beats Spanish Fort 23-13 to win 6A State Championship
- Top 5 Matchup: Saints passing defense vs. Falcons passing offense
- OCSO: Person shot on Racetrack Road near Beal Parkway
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies