UPDATE (2:28 PM) — Authorities have canceled the search for a Winston County couple.
WINSTON COUNTY, Ala. – The Winston County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a couple who were last seen Christmas night.
According to ALEA, Clyde Dean Cagle, 79, and Betty Manning Cagle, 80, were last seen in the town of Lynn around 6:30 p.m.
Clyde is 6′ tall, weighs 200 lbs., and has gray hair and brown eyes. Betty is 5′ 5″ tall, weighs 158 lbs., with gray hair and blue eyes.
Authorities said the couple may be traveling in a silver 2010 Chevy Impala with Alabama license plate 64FM121 and may be suffering from a condition that may impair their judgment.
Anyone with information on the couple’s location is asked to call the Winston County Sheriff’s Office at (205) 489-2115.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Mahomes out for rest of game with concussion
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Tennessee law firm giving away a free divorce for Valentine’s Day
- Tennessee bartenders receive $5,000 tip from generous customer
- Black Lives Matter March and Rally planned for MLK Day