BRISBANE, Australia (AP) – Australian police wearing protective gear have boarded a cruise ship to seize evidence and question crew members after the vessel was linked to hundreds of COVID-19 cases and more than a dozen deaths. About 2,700 passengers disembarked from the ship on March 19 in Sydney and it has since become the largest source of coronavirus infections in Australia. More than 600 cases of COVID-19 and 15 deaths are linked the to the ship, the Ruby Princess. About 200 crew have shown symptoms of COVID-19, while 18 have tested positive for the virus that causes it. The workers remaining on the ship are from 50 countries.
- More than 4,000 Walmart stores will expand hours to 10 p.m.
- Trees to be replaced on Section Street from Morphy to Oak Monday
- Firefighters called after fearless iguana gets stuck in tree in Ohio
- Trial set for woman charged in connection with Vanessa Guillen’s death
- Chicago Bulls fire head coach Jim Boylen