ATMORE, Ala. (WKRG) — Atmore Police Chief Chuck Brooks confirms a woman has been arrested in connection to a body that was found decomposed inside of a mobile home back in March.
Chief Brooks tells WKRG News 5 Josephine Gaines was arrested on Sunday following a traffic stop and short foot pursuit.
The body was identified as Vandoren Dailey. Gaines was reportedly related to the victim and served as her caretaker.
You can read our original story here on the crime.
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 2 officers shot in Louisville
- How to avoid ‘Storm Chasers’ while repairing your home after Hurricane Sally
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at U.S. Supreme Court
- Watch Live: Protests break out in Louisville, more expected across the country after Breonna Taylor case announcement