MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Licensed professional counselor Kari Whatley with the Equine Therapy Group Foundation gave tips to WKRG News 5 viewers on how to stay optimistic during the holiday season.
Watch the video above for answers to these questions.
The Christmas lights and trees are up, and people are feeling the holiday spirit. What advice do you have for those struggling to feel optimistic during what’s supposed to be a light-hearted time?
Any other tips for how to think more positively?
When people do talk to themselves negatively, what’s something they can try to help change that habit?
- Newsfeed Now: Dead cat left in parking lot of Chinese American butcher’s shop; Ballet student goes viral on TikTok
- Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, two dogs taken, reports say
- Live: Capitol Police chief testifies before Congress amid scrutiny over riot security failings
- Baarack from the brink: Wild sheep rescued in Australia shorn of 77 pounds of fleece
- ‘Whole world watched them kill him’: Daniel Prude’s brother ‘speechless’ over decision not to charge officers