PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Ascension Sacred Heart will offer drive-thru testing starting this morning at 9 a.m. The test will be completed through a nasal swab. That sample will then be sent to a state-approved laboratory for testing. Results could take up to a week to be processed. The samples will be collected until 1 p.m. Phone screenings will begin at 6 a.m. Hospital officials are asking people to complete a phone screening before arriving for an in-person test. Please call 850-746-2684 to be screened. Those who meet the criteria will be asked to come for an in-person test.
- US extends $350B lifeline to small businesses
- The Flash Actor Logan Williams Dies at Age 16
- Coronavirus isolation raises mental health concerns for lawmakers and organizations
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- What’s Working: Fund Set up to provide nourishing meals to healthcare workers