BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) — An arson investigation underway in Bay Minette tonight.
The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office has a suspect detained.
It’s still early on in the investigation but deputies say a man likely set his own camper and car on fire on Coy Johnson Road.
Authorities say the man also has mental health issues.
- EMS employee arrested, accused of breaking into Grove Hill home while woman slept
- Pensacola Beach toll booth no longer accepting cash starting this spring
- Tuberville campaign says poll shows him leading Republican Senate race
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23
- Cat defies odds and survives arrow to the head