BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) — An arson investigation underway in Bay Minette tonight.
The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office has a suspect detained.
It’s still early on in the investigation but deputies say a man likely set his own camper and car on fire on Coy Johnson Road.
Authorities say the man also has mental health issues.
- ‘Dames That Care’ Women’s Motorcycle Club delivers coronavirus PPE to first responders
- Escambia County, Fla., marks 3rd COVID-19 death, cases rise to 182
- Alabama veterans home resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Human rights group says detainees at ICE facilities at risk
- Alabama state veterans home resident tests positive for COVID-19 virus